20080406

All Systems Go !

I finally have the chance to post this pictures up. Still no internet in my unit. I need to get one of those 3G,4G,5G whatever internet service soon.

We took this when I went back home for the Easter hols. Hadn't played with Taleeb since forever. That guy still has some mean chops on the drums! I reckon Amir and his cuz Alif did a pretty good job on the pics don't ya think? I need to learn Photoshop soon man.


We used to be a threesome (Now, now, no dirty ideas here...) Got Alif in on bass and he fitted in pretty well; Considering he just started on it.

Hero of the day, Taleeb. Kena accident tapi masih semangat gila. I thought he was going to resort to Meg White kind of chops but he still managed to put that knee to good use.



This is a good pic. Pity Alif is hidden.

Makes you wonder. Was this a jamming or photo session? ;)

Now you know which guitars we're going to sponsor in the future. Tip: Read my shirt.

Didn't work the first time.

Neither did the second.



Picture of the year.

12 comments:

Ying Xuan said...

y ur pics all like snowing de?
white dots everywhere

Cassie said...

woohoo didn't know you like to post in pics..tee hee =D

Joash Wee said...

ying xuan, i think it had to do with the low pixel cam that we used. Either that or it was the lighting.

Joash Wee said...

ahhh well, we all have our 'poser' days don't we? (=

Bentuckee said...

cool pics...
the white dots are either raindrops, dusts or angels (that's what I heard...)but that's the thing that I hate when I use flash while taking pic...nothing to do with pixels though... :P

Anonymous said...

amir: it's the dust.

Joash Wee said...

thanks ben for the input! Don't think it's raindrops though. haha

Joash Wee said...

Amir, it's angels.

Unknown said...

Your own band ka? So cool !!! =P

Joash Wee said...

Yup. But all have gone separate ways for education. 2 of us are in KL though.

Amir Yusoff said...

do visit the other KL guy's blog
ameerocasablancas.blogspot.com

chech...promote promote!

GeetaAriani said...

I dunno you have a band jo...wow that's cool. It brings to mind some emo guys in high school who used to play music together, even better they performed at a farewell party, playing High School Never Ends - Bowling for Soup. Cool yo...