20080411

I Need To Learn Extra Technology

Good grief. Procrastination is such a tempting prospect. Especially when you're back home, in the full comforts of it.

I have a PR essay due next week and I know that I have to get it done soon
or else it's gonna be another week of contractions for me. 
There's a vast difference between last minute work and a
well constructed one.

So, just a few updates here:

- I'm back home. Which means there's Internet and good food.
- PC fair is on too. I badly need to get an external hard drive. Too many files, too little space.
- Cousins are back! Which means extra entertainment for me.
- Man United is playing Arsenal on sunday. Which means the gooners are getting their arse kick again.

Tootles for now people.

9 comments:

Joanne said...

Hey, Joanne from CF here. Juz saw ur link in Eva's blog, so now i'm here! Hehe...Have u started ur PR essay? It seems too complicated for me.Haiz~ Still hanging around between the topics.
So bad eh u guys....why everyone is going bck to hometown this week?!!! My roomate, my fren, my course mate..EVERYONE!!! BAD BAD!!! Leaving me alone here...sob sob.
Anyway, juz wana say Hi~...coz am so boring now.

Anonymous said...

amir: procrastination do exists in a student's life, i admit that.
everybody do last minute stuff. ahaha. make sure u've finished all your important stuff by i stop by at ur crib next saturday. lol

Anonymous said...

amir: oh one more think. Let's see who rocks in the rematch. Oh, Wilcott gonna taht solo again. haha!

Nicholas said...

2-1 woohoo!!! eh dude where u've been la? wen wana come CS wit me Agian? btw.. we're having an outing plz come

Joash Wee said...

hey joanne! Glad u decided to stop by. =) This is a late reply considering the essay is due tomorow, but I'm doing que 2 FYI. Which state are ya from then?

Joash Wee said...

Amir, as you probably know the result by now, I won't rubbed it in. But,
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Now you know what true champs are made of.

Joash Wee said...

dudeeee...outing? Do drop me a msg abt it then!

Joanne said...

Haha...thankz for the reply anyway, its better than nthg~ I'm from Perak, Kuala Kangsar (ROyal Town)~!! Ever heard of it?? Em...duno wat to say d, so sleepy coz rushing for the essay n din hv enough sleep.
Ok la...chat more when we get to meet than.

Justin Yap said...

"I'm back home. Which means there's Internet and good food."

Does that means that KL food not nice? lol