20090309

Here We Go...YES!

Hi there everyone. So I am back in Uni for my 4th semester. Another 2 to go before I graduate. As they say, time do flies at a breakneck pace.

For first week, only lectures were on and that gave me plenty of time for tennis. Sometimes as much as two sessions a day. There's just something about the court that ropes you to it. Oh, and I've heard that Tioman's a duty free zone.

So back to the daily grind? Two sides to this I guess. Either you slog through it and treat it as an formality or you do what Captain Mike did.

Ben: Morning, Captain. Can you take us out?

Capt Mike: Do you know what day it is?

Ben: Sunday.

Capt Mike: You know what that means? It means that I was very drunk last night.

Ben: You're drunk every night.

Capt Mike: Is that a girl?

Ben: A close friend. I want to show her the river.

Capt Mike: I'm not supposed to go joy-ridin' with civilians. I could lose my license.

Capt Mike: What are you waiting for?

Now that's the spirit lads! Grab life by the balls with your head fixed forward like a steel shaft implanted in the very core of your neck.

That's how I'm gonna face it. You only live once. Better to experience it than to sit back on your fat ass swinging your feet daintily. Pretending you know it all where in your case it all comes based on head knowledge. I am NOT going to miss out on what life has to offer. The transparent beauty of life where in most cases are hidden in nooks and corners, requiring you to go the distance to get it.

Vernon Cooper These days people seek knowledge, not wisdom. Knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future.

Dag Hammarskjold
Never, "for the sake of peace and quiet," deny your own experience or convictions.

Edward Abbey There is science, logic, reason; there is thought verified by experience. And then there is California.

Hahah. California love.

Bring on Sem 4. And life.

2 comments:

Ying Xuan said...

Meaningful
this is wat I'm doin here too
adapt and enjoy!
hehe!
Good Luck and take care!

Samantha Chow said...

saw you on ur bike today as i drove from ridzuan!